Parashar Lake Trek is a perfect trekking expedition for families and group of friends in Himachal Pradesh. This Lake is surrounded by the Dhauladhar ranges in Kullu Valley. Parashar Lake, a secret gem lies in the Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh. The lake is famous for its crystal blue water.
Parashar Lake trek is a moderate level trek and fascinates lot of trekking enthusiasts because of the charming trail that passes through a forest and several rivulets. To give you a glimpse of serene Himachali culture, the trail of Parashar Lake trek passes through several Mandian villages. Once you hit the lap of Parashar Lake, you will be fascinated by the mystifying Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur mountain ranges leaving you mesmerized.
Just besides the Parashar Lake, you can experience the Himachali Architecture offered by the local temple of famous saint, Parashar Rishi.
- Overnight drive to Mandi from Delhi in a shared AC Vehicle.Assemble at Haiderpur Metro Station (Yellow Line) at 8:30 PM Friday Night.
- Drive overnight in a shared AC Vehicle towards Mandi.
- Halt twice for snacking (on own) and freshen-up during the journey.
- Reach Mandi by 6:30 AM on Saturday morning.
- Report 6.30 AM at Mandi Bus Stand. We will drive to Baggi village (Starting point of our Parashar Lake Trek).
- Reach Baggi Village by 8 AM and begin trek. Baggi is approx 27 KMs from Mandi Bus Stop. Thus it takes approx an hour to reach Baggi.
- We will reach our campsite at Parashar Lake within 4 to 5 hours by covering the distance of approx 7.5 Kms which passes through a magnificent trail of dense forest.
- Trek is mostly uphill and we will reach to an altitude of 8900 ft. from 4439 ft (Baggi Village).
- Reach Campsite and setup tents. We will arrive at our campsite by the noon and setup tents.
- Take rest, rejuvenate in the fresh air and explore the surroundings. Click selfies and enjoy with the group.
Overnight at camps.
- All nutritional meals suited for this Trek will be provided by us.
- Wake up to the sounds of nature. Enjoy the unforgettable pure fresh air. Capture the views of falling of first light on the snow capped mountains.
- Freshen up and enjoy the healthy breakfast and gear up for our return journey to Baggi Village.
- We will trek down to Baggi with the same route taken to reach Parashar Lake. Steep descend with moderate difficulty as it may get a bit tricky in case of hard ice on the trail.
- We will reach the Baggi Village within 4-5 hours travelling the distance of 7.5 Kms.
- Drive back to Delhi from Baggi Village in our vehicle for your return journey back to home.
- We will start our journey back to home from Baggi Village in our shared AC Vehicle
- Halt Twice for Dinner (on own) and Freshen up enroute
- Drop Off at Haiderpur Metro Station (yellow line) around 7 AM.
- With beautiful memories of your trip head back home.
Delhi - Mandi - Friday at 9 PM from Haiderpur Metro Station
Mandi- Baggi Village - Trek to Parashar Lake campsite
Drive to Baggi Village from Mandi. Trek to Parashar Lake Campsite.
Parashar Lake - Baggi Village
Trek down to Baggi Village and Return to Delhi.
Baggi Village - Delhi
Overnight travel in our shared AC vehicle from Baggi Village (Mandi District) to Delhi.
Professional trek guide
Tents, Sleeping bags, mats
Transportation from Delhi to Delhi
Porters for carrying common luggage
Forest Permits & Camping Fee
Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
Meals during road journeys
Cost of any kind of travel insurance
Any expense of personal nature