Nag Tibba Winter Trek also known as ‘Serpent’s Peak’ and is situated at the altitude of 3,022 meters (9,915 ft). It is an ideal weekend trek situated near New Delhi. Suggested for most people looking to take up a weekend jaunt and break the monotonous daily routine.
Nag Tibba winter trek can be done throughout the winter season when most of the treks in higher Himalayan ranges are closed. Since the trek is located near Delhi and can be completed in just 3 days, thus it becomes an ideal trek for weekends. It is an easy grade trek, thus anyone with a normal fitness can do this trek.
The trek offers some of the best camping locations and beautiful sightseeing options. Nag Tibba Winter Trek Trail goes through thick deodar forest. With only a day into the trek one reaches to very remote region with almost no habitation.
- We will reach to Pantwari (Starting point of our Nag Tibba Trek).
- Enroute we will freshen up and have breakfast in a hotel (at own expense).
- Reach Pantwari and begin trek. We will reach our campsite at Nag Mandir (Base of Nag Tibba Summit) within 4 to 5 hours.
- Trek is uphill and we will stop enroute for lunch (packed lunch).
- Reach Campsite and setup tents. We will arrive at our campsite by the late afternoon and setup tents.
- Take rest, rejuvenate in the fresh air and explore the surroundings. Click selfies and enjoy with the group.
- Gear up for partying under the stars. Enjoy at the bonfire session with music and evening hi-tea and snacks.
- Later dinner will be served.
- Overnight at camps.
- Wake up to the sounds of nature. Enjoy the unforgettable pure fresh air. Capture the views of falling of first light on the snow capped mountains.
- Freshen up gear up for our second trek to Nag Tibba Summit Expedition.
- Enroute enjoy the breathtaking views of snow capped mountains, valley and forest area.
- We will reach the Nag Tibba Summit in a couple of hours. View the beautiful snow filled Mountain ranges of Garhwal and Himachal.
- We will have our packed brekfast at the Summit and get to view the famous peaks of Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Srikanth, Black peak and many more.
- Trek back to the Nag Mandir Campsite taking the same route.
- Collect your luggage after reaching back to the basecamp from Nag Tibba Summit and descend towards Pantwari taking the same route.
- We will reach back to Pantwari early noon.
- Hop on the vehicle waiting for you to drive back home.
- We will stop for lunch enroute Dehradun (at own expense).
- Further continue your journey back to Delhi.
- Drop off at the dedicated spots in Delhi.
- Trip ends with happy with all the beautiful memories of your Nag Tibba Summit Expedition with some new and old friends :-)
- Professional trek guide, helpers & cook
- Tents, Sleeping bags, mats
- Transportation from Dehradun to Dehradun
- Safety Equipment
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
Forest Permits/Camping Charges (if any)
- Meals during road journeys
- Cost of any kind of travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
Board the vehicle in Delhi (NCR)
1) Assemble at Kashmere Gate / Akshardham Metro Station at 11.30 PM.
2) Meet and greet your group coordinator and fellow trippers.
3) Begin the journey on high hopes.
4) Enroute we will stop for refreshing breaks .
Dehradun - Pantwari - Trek to Nag Mandir Campsite
Nag Mandir - Nag Tibba Summit - Nag Mandir
Trek to Nag Tibba Summit and Return to Nag Mandir Campsite.
Nag Mandir - Pantwari - Delhi
AletheaNovember 26, 2022 at 6:03 am
Right here is the right web site for anybody who would like to understand this topic.
You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
You certainly put a new spin on a subject which has
been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!
My web site; Cheapest eBook Store