Fixed Kanatal Tour from Delhi (NCR) to Delhi (NCR)
Our campsite has a breath taking panoramic view of the Himalayas. Strategically located at the height of 8,400 fts above sea level, our camp is well connected from Mussoorie, Dehradun and Chamba. Set in the heart of the Indian Himalayas and surrounded by dense pine, long wooded slopes of Deodar, Oak and Rhododendron forests, the camp offers tranquillity and seems to be straight out of some romantic classics. The beautiful and picturesque 180 degree view of the snow clad Himalayas will fill you with a romantic charm. Camp life will make you feel like the love and pleasure of lying in Mother Nature's lap.
To unwind and bond with your friends and family, our camp offers multiple indoor and outdoor activities. Chill and relax during our evening DJ party with bonfire session with unlimited veg snacks. See the village life closely by taking a nearby village hike. Explore the nature like never before, come join us on this unforgettable trip to Kanatal
- Transportation from Delhi ( NCR ) - Delhi ( NCR )
- All 3 Meals (1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Morning - Evening Hi-Tea
- Evening snacks with Bonfire and Dj Party
- Meals during the transit
- Adventure activities at personal expense only
1) Assemble at Kashmere Gate / Akshardham Metro Station at 11.30 PM.
2) Meet and greet your group coordinator and fellow trippers.
3) Begin the journey on high hopes.
4) Enroute we will stop for refreshing breaks .
1) We will stop enroute for breakfast (at own expense)
2) Reach camp early morning 9 AM
3) Check-in to your allocated camps and rest.
4) Later, freshen up and go for exploring the surroundings or engage in camp activities (indoor & outdoor games). You can also choose to relax and unwind in nature. Adventure freaks can also go on for proving your mettle at zip lining, bridge crossing, sky walk and other adventure activities in the adventure park nearby (at own expense)
5) Assemble at the dining area for buffet lunch at 2 PM.
6) After lunch, day at your leisure. Relax in your camps or go for a village walk and explore the mountain village life. Or simply continue to engage in indoor/outdoor games.
7) Hi-Tea + Snacks will be served in the evening 6.30 PM onwards. Bond and chill with the group. DJ party with bonfire 7 PM onwards.
8) Buffet dinner (veg + nonveg) will be served at the dining area 9.30 PM onwards
9) Overnight stay at the camps
1) Early morning - Wake up to the sound of chirping birds and quickly freshen up.
2) Proceed for a easy grade but adventurous Trek. We will proceed in our vehicles to start our trek to Surkunda Devi temple. Enjoy the Sun rise at the temple. Relax a bit and later return to the camp.
3) Re-assemble at the dining area for the scrumptious breakfast.
4) Enjoy camp facilities and later pack your bags.
5) Checkout and board the coach for drive back.
6) Enroute we will stop for the lunch break (at own expense)
7) Arrive in Delhi (NCR) at 7PM
Trip Ends with happy memories